[ Home page · My profile · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Game Forum Vitalize » Main Forum » Server update » Apiga
Apiga
CharonDate: Tuesday, 2010-09-21, 0:30 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
First of all i hear much stuff that better was on coins, i will try to draw you simple scheme - most of l2 are 12-18 and in that age ppl need something to be better than others, ok it sounds nice to get all gear +max in hour but there is bad things too, some kid probably will get bored after getting max items and will logoff but to have mass pvp we need players, with apiga system players will want to join events and kill raid
I saw this on one server i played before, if blessed armor are 100% its rly easy to get all gear to6 in some 2 days
anyway online will tell am I right or wrong
if online will grow it means that server is still interesting for most players if fall - it is not, im mostly thinking that players are attractive by +6 and no rpics, no skill ench, no attribytes , and difference from 4(safe) to 6is rly not big
I hope you understand and support me

GM=C=

AlyDate: Tuesday, 2010-09-21, 4:51 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 2
yeah, if is too easy to make max enchant on all gear some players won`t last long. As more they work to make the gear more low are the chances to leave.

MediatorDate: Tuesday, 2010-09-21, 8:35 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Your server your choice...but...I agree with u. Im w8ing for online : D

Game Forum Vitalize » Main Forum » Server update » Apiga
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright By l2vitalize © 2024