[ Home page · My profile · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Game Forum Vitalize » Main Forum » Server update » planning
planning
CharonDate: Tuesday, 2010-09-28, 2:20 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
atm planning to make second pvp zone in baiums lair, probably later will make more pvp zones
there also will be raid that drops muse coin and same stuff that drops raid in 1st pvp zone
muse coin drop chance will be decreased to 50% from each of them

done

GM=C=

CharonDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-29, 10:47 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
have an ideat to make in siege time playing some alternative music ingame, have no ideas how to do it but time will tell
probably will make one more pvp zone for close range players, like catacombs cos in there 2 zones archers and mages have great advantage and so i need one zone where close range will rule
as you noticed atm we haven't turned on geodata, just cos for these two zones we rly don't need it and in last days there is always online so we cant rly test it
the plan is to make geodata work only in sectors we need so it reduce lags to minimum , rly dunno how will go first siege w/o geo but I hope you will forgive us knowing that we are working on that
one more idea is to make echo crystals to play some cool midi tunes like - we will rock you but need to test a lot and see if this is possible

GM=C=

CharonDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-29, 10:49 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
also i have planned to make some web polls to see from where you ppl learn about our server, but i need admin to do some things so i can realize this, when i know from where you mostly learn about us i can use it to call more players in
information is greatest power

http://omgwtflol.ucoz.com/ done

GM=C=

CharonDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-29, 10:53 AM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
ofc if everything goes as it plans after some time will be possible to make our own team-speak server , but don't forget server is located in shit-land so this is not so cheap and easy
best pvp is always on team-speak when you can talk to you party members and coordinate all actions

GM=C=

CharonDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-29, 11:17 AM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
when online will be like 100+ probably will make raid like Valakas possible to kill, and you will need like 4 party for it and some thing like that, have no idea what to put in drop biggrin cos you already have all you need but I always
enjoyed epic raids where you need at least 4 parties to kill
and its not too hard to make it, just one teleport somewhere near Valakas lair, pk guard near teleport , quest items to enter lair in gm shop for some muse coins, and respawn of that raid like 5 days
hp regen increased to some 4k or more and hp like 3kk so no way he can be killed in 1-2 party, only 3+
I understand this is pvp server but one of things that make clans better is some raids , mass pvp and stuff when all need to work together, it makes this clan feeling that you are kind of team no a bunch of randoms
anyway if you have any ideas of this let me know

done valakas added

GM=C=

CharonDate: Friday, 2010-10-01, 10:33 AM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
planning to make another way of killing special raid, it seems this way now is too long, probably will make him respawn time 4 hours and much easy to get to him

GM=C=

CharonDate: Friday, 2010-10-01, 10:33 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
planning to enable antharas raid also , mb some clan is interested to kill it just for fun

GM=C=

Game Forum Vitalize » Main Forum » Server update » planning
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright By l2vitalize © 2024